- How are you friendships different now than they were when you were a child?
As children, we all had many friends, we almost always fought with each other, he started fighting with every little thing, you do not know why we are all upset with each other. But today we have grown and we realize the value of friendship, because friendship is a gift from God. I have few friends , but they are real friends , they understand me every moment, no matter that.
2. What factors may result in the breakdown of a good friendship?
There are many reasons why a company can break up, one of which is that the so-called selfish among friends.
3. What qualities do you think are important in a friend?
In my opinion, trust should be the most important thing among friends, because without it I can not imagine the company. You must be a friend with grace, be able to be useful to you in every way․ There is no notion of interest in my friends․
4. How do you maintain a good friendship?
We keep our company strong by maintaining the following points․
5. Do you believe your parents should be your friends?
First of all, my parents, as a friend, can give me the right advice, deal with me, but the notion of a parent should not be confused with the notion of a friend.